Versatile digital artist with eight years of experience in educational software production. Comprehensive expertise in 3D animation, digital media, and agile methodologies.
Performed in a variety of technical and creative roles in the development of over
twenty highly successful released edTech titles.
- Initially selected to become a permanent employee from a field of interns in
recognition of exceptional performance.
- Utilized broad experience with 2D and 3D art creation to produce assets in adherence
with collaborative style guides and content requirements.
- Optimized in-engine 3D visuals to run efficiently within the parameters of slim device
- Combined styling and logic to assemble interactive experiences in editor-based web
- Performed comprehensive iterative testing and client-based bug fixes to improve the
overall stability of software releases.
Used Autodesk 3DS Max to model, animate, and render photorealistic designs for automobile accident scenes.
Organized composites with Adobe InDesign to optimize digital and print designs.
Developed design assets for regularly produced web content using Adobe Photoshop,
Illustrator and InDesign.